DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying Mavic/Spark in China

SagaTious

Reactions
Dear Mavic Pilots all over the world,

I'm thinking about buying my first drone when I'm going to visit a friend in China in August.

I read that DJI products are cheaper in China, but I'd like to know how much and where to buy.

Should I just order it online and let it be delivered to my friend or should I buy in a store somewhere (I'll be visiting Peking, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong)? Do prices vary depending on where you are in China, or is it the same in the whole country?

Would be great if anyone could help me with my decision.

Kind regards

The price is pretty much fixed at 6500RMB.
If you have a local who would help you with it, he can order it at Taobao to his place.

Reactions: 5kywa1ker
Some Taobao vendors offers lower price. It is an online store in China but careful with whom you will buy it. I recommend to go to the DJI stores in Shenzhen (I love this store) and in Shanghai which is smaller store but staff there are really friendly and will let you test your drone. Mavic is always available on these stores.

I think it's like with Apple. Fixed prices. And I read very nasty stories about AliExpress vendors.... So, better save the headache and buy a proper one

Noone on Taobao is actually selling it for less - or I could not find them.
But I have already ordered 3 Mavics there (using one myself and sold two to Europe ;))
If you have a Chinese friend he can easily order it for you.

Some Taobao vendors offers lower price. It is an online store in China but careful with whom you will buy it. I recommend to go to the DJI stores in Shenzhen (I love this store) and in Shanghai which is smaller store but staff there are really friendly and will let you test your drone. Mavic is always available on these stores.
I bought my mavic in the Dji Shanghai store, they will test it for you but they won't allow u to fly your own drone in their testing area.

The store is actually quite big but not well designed the testing area is next to automatic doors, which open all the time and let freezing air in ( if u visit in the winter) still loved visiting a dji store.. hope I can go back

Hi all. Can anyone help me and provide me some information where to buy Mavic Pro in Nanjing, China? I will be travelling there for few days in december and would love to buy mavic pro platinium over there if possible. Unfortunately I don't know anybody over there so the only option for me will be to buy it in local shop but can't find any. On the DJI website they are listing few shops in Nanjing but they are not providing any shop names or websites. I would appreciate any help with it. Thanks in advance - Malcolmp

Noone on Taobao is actually selling it for less - or I could not find them.
But I have already ordered 3 Mavics there (using one myself and sold two to Europe ;))
If you have a Chinese friend he can easily order it for you.
Interesting, I am visiting Shenzhen and Hong Kong this coming weekend. If you would not mind PM the details of this?

On another slight side step of this thread. Does anyone have any knowledge of the latest drone technology available in Shenzhen that is alternative to DJI? Something less expensive, but of similar quality?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy