DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t get wifi to stay connected to iPhone

Reactions
trying to get pics from drone directly to iPhone through wifi, even with the remote playback just spins and it’s anyones guess what might actually get dji technology to actually function. This isn’t really a request for assistance as it is a rant about dji and their sht inconsistent might function might not technology. I’m certain if I posted on dji’s site I’d get the we apologize you’re having difficulties with our product song and dance. Right dji, how about just shove your product up your ***** I’ve spent my last $ on a dji product and put what I have for sell. Awesome drone itself too bad I can’t actuslly accesss the damned pics without owning a computer.

trying to get pics from drone directly to iPhone through wifi, even with the remote playback just spins and it’s anyones guess what might actually get dji technology to actually function.
It must be DJI's fault .. it couldn't possibly be what you are doing?
Did you consider using a cable rather than wifi?

Sorry, but as I read the title I thought "What?" I read again, realizing you did not say "can't get WIFE to stay connected..."

trying to get pics from drone directly to iPhone through wifi, even with the remote playback just spins and it’s anyones guess what might actually get dji technology to actually function. This isn’t really a request for assistance as it is a rant about dji and their sht inconsistent might function might not technology. I’m certain if I posted on dji’s site I’d get the we apologize you’re having difficulties with our product song and dance. Right dji, how about just shove your product up your ***** I’ve spent my last $ on a dji product and put what I have for sell. Awesome drone itself too bad I can’t actuslly accesss the damned pics without owning a computer.
There software actually works pretty darn well all the complaints about DJI's drones!!! Go and try some other brand of drone tell how well there software is!!!

WiFi is useless for most and basically just a gimmick, range is terrible. That's why there's a controller that you should be using.

Who flies a Mavic on WiFi?? Range in ideal environment, what, 300 meters?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottster03