DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy the Mavic 2 Pro

and a "fly more" package, as I'm sure I'll need batteries. Is there a lot of variation in price, or does DJI have that nailed down across suppliers? Going to pull the trigger in the next day or so. Biggest fear is to find the same thing for $200 less right after I place my order.
I bought my mavic 2 pro from www.wellbots.com black Friday and got $100 off. Very good purchasing experience. Never heard of them before reading an article talking about places to get black Friday deals on drones. I think this was the only place that offered any discount on the M2P on black Friday.

Best Buy is decent and I get 10-20% off coupons periodically that work on DJI products. They often have them in stock and you can walk in and walk out with a drone. I don't know if you use credit but they also have up to 24 months zero percent interest.

Otherwise, I just go with DJI. I had my M2P held at the hub to avoid any delivery drama. I'm not a big fan of FedEx but I had my drone the weekend of the release. If you have DJI Select, you get 20% off the Fly More Combo and 50% off DJI Care Refresh.

Best advice I can give is to buy in the country you live in. The DJI warranty and refresh care is not global but country specific. Shipping back from the USA after a free warranty repair cost me approx $300.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_