DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I assign a button to reset gimbal position

Mavic626

Reactions
Newbee question, I just got my goggles today and I love them. I have been using the head tracking gimbal mode which is awesome! One problem I am having is always trying to chase the cross hair around as it gets out of alignment. I have to turn my neck to the right or left to center it. Instead of going through the menus on my goggles is there a way that I can assign a button on my remote control to do it automatically.

I know of no simple way to do that. A visit into the developer mode of the assistant, and deep search of the parameters might be in order.

What you CAN do is press both C1 and C2 at the same time, which instantly brings up the goggles menu that lets you toggle that reset.

Reactions: Mavic626
Thanks for the tip! I still forget that the c1 buttons change with the googles, is there a way to click "ok" on my controller after pressing both buttons when i bring up the shortcut screen to reset the gimbal?

Not sure if this is helpful since I never used the goggles, so I'm not sure if I interpret your question correctly. I set my 5d button to camera level/camera down. This way, I can quickly return the camera to look straight forward, or, if in a tight spot, I'll flick it to look straight down to see if it is flying over safe area.
Maybe you can use this as well with the goggles?
Cheers, Joost

I really wish 'full screen' mode had battery voltage/% and RSSI bars tucked up in the corner!! It would stop all the annoying 'toggling'.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom