DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I use different email to register the Air 2?

JC_Wang

Reactions
I used email A to register my Mavic mini this January. Now I am going to buy Mavic Air 2, but I want to register it in email B that is different from the email in Mavic mini. Can I run the DJI Fly with two different emails in the same device?

I used email A to register my Mavic mini this January. Now I am going to buy Mavic Air 2, but I want to register it in email B that is different from the email in Mavic mini. Can I run the DJI Fly with two different emails in the same device?

Yes but you will need to sign in each time you use it as a new user, That also means remembering to Sign out.

Reactions: JC_Wang
Is that possible to change the email I registered in Mavic mini to the new email in Mavic Air 2?
I was going to ask the same question in the forum. After I registered my MA2 a few weeks later I found a more beneficial email for my use. I contacted DJI but they told me I can not change the email in the account. Can I just create a new account and use the new email with my MA2 even though has been registered already to other email? Very frustrating that they don't have that option in the account page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta