DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can not take off manually

Umsman

Reactions
My problem is: I can only take off with auto..Before I put it away I could pull both sticks back and the propellers would start..But now this will not work, it will only start and lift off with auto.. Do I have something turned off?

Do you have Beginner Mode enabled? If so, you will only be able to start the motors after the home point has been marked.

Do you have Beginner Mode enabled? If so, you will only be able to start the motors after the home point has been marked.
No I do not have it in beginner Mode. It worked great before I put it away. I have update the Firmware I have not taken it outside to reset the home point.. Would that be the problem ?

You don't need to set the home point if Beginner Mode is disabled.

Can you upload your TXT flight log here? That should explain what's going on.

You don't need to set the home point if Beginner Mode is disabled.

Can you upload your TXT flight log here? That should explain what's going on.

I don't think the txt log will help - it only begins on motor start. The DAT file might contain clues.

I don't think the txt log will help - it only begins on motor start. The DAT file might contain clues.
It should be sufficient since the OP said he did an auto takeoff.

It should be sufficient since the OP said he did an auto takeoff.

Well yes - maybe - but I'm not sure that the log file for an auto takeoff is going to show why manual motor start failed. The DAT file for a failed motor start would be more helpful.

The DAT file for a failed motor start would be more helpful
Ah, yes, we'd definitely need the DAT log to see that.

Thanks sar104, we are getting ready to leave to go to Florida for the month of Jan, Will have time when I get there.. When i follow the above link and have questions,, i hope it is ok to get back to you.. Thanks in advance.. UMSMAN

Thanks sar104, we are getting ready to leave to go to Florida for the month of Jan, Will have time when I get there.. When i follow the above link and have questions,, i hope it is ok to get back to you.. Thanks in advance.. UMSMAN

No problem. I assume that you saw post #2, and are using one of the correct CSCs.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661