DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can someone explain what this means?

Zeke

Reactions
So two things I see that I don't fully understand. "Braking now..." and "Downlink data connection lost..."

Is the "Braking now" function that happens automatically under certain conditions? If so, what conditions?

The downlink data connection is the communication between the quad and the controller correct? I'm unsure as to why this was happening.ScreenHunter 1148.jpgScreenHunter 1147.jpgScreenHunter 1148.jpgScreenHunter 1147.jpg

"Braking now" means that the obstacle avoidance system engaged to avoid something. "Downlink data connection lost" means that the RC stopped receiving telemetry/video from the aircraft.
Interesting.... I'm not sure why either was occurring but thank you!

Sometimes simply because it is flying towards the sun and mistakes it for an obstacle.
My M2P was doing this on a regular basis. First it was towards the sun and then on completely overcast days. Guys in the club talked about it and recommend calibrating the sensors. I followed the instructions and now no more braking warning.

I was getting afraid to fly with a low battery because if it had to brake 5 times returning to home I might not make it.

My M2P was doing this on a regular basis. First it was towards the sun and then on completely overcast days. Guys in the club talked about it and recommend calibrating the sensors. I followed the instructions and now no more braking warning.

I was getting afraid to fly with a low battery because if it had to brake 5 times returning to home I might not make it.
Fear of flying with a low battery is A good thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507