DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you see the Goggles Screen Clearly Without Extra Glasses

Can you see the screen clearly without reading glasses?

• Yes (without glasses)

• Yes (With my normal glasses)

• No (need a special pair of glasses)

• No (Need glasses and my vision is 20/20 or better)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi I have some photos. and it works well, ( stuck the washer with super glue )
Dave

Attachments

• P1000303.JPG
    P1000303.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 51
  • P1000304.JPG
    P1000304.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 53
  • P1000305.JPG
    P1000305.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: Nathanmot
Hi I have some photos. and it works well, ( stuck the washer with super glue )
Dave
I had a pair of the Carson glasses and I used superglue to attach a mounting device. The superglue destroyed the plastic or poly-carbonate or what ever they're made of and they fell apart. I'm 64 and I have to use 4+ to get a perfectly focused screen

Hi I have had the glued on washer for about 5 weeks and had no problems with the fixing may be the type of super glue you have used?

59 Y.O. - I an extremely near-sighted (6.5) and wear progressive lenses normally.
As a side note, I also don't need glasses on any of my VR units (Samsung Gear, Sony).

As I have said, I need +2.0 to read but +4.0 for the goggles otherwise it's very blurred I might even try +4.5 to make it perfect.
If you get very cheap glasses off ebay you will soon see what you need,

I'm 48 years old and wear bifocals. After reading the forums here I was resigned to buying an aftermarket focusing aid. But imagine my surprise when I put my DJI Goggles on for the first time and the huge image came into focus perfectly. Admittedly, my near sight needs only minor correction, but still I am quite pleased. Clearly, your mileage may vary.

I have problem as well. My sight isn’t great so I have to use cheap glasses to see clear.

I have been wondering how many people can really see the screen without visual aid. Please vote so we can see if DJI got it right or messed up the design.

Thanks
Rob
I don't use glasses, I see the screen perfectly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtcexpress1