DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you spot the problem in this photo? Mini 2 owners past, present and possibly future only, you need to know the drone to see the problem.

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
I am not making fun of the poster but its a beauty, from DJI forum and the solution has already been posted by several people

Attachments

• 223707zwvuiuvsvq7wzipw.jpg
    223707zwvuiuvsvq7wzipw.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 274
The props are on wrong.

I don't have the mini 2, but I do like puzzles.

Props with the lines should go on the arms with the line.

it would fly great if it was upside down,but then unfortunately the motors would stop

it would fly great if it was upside down,but then unfortunately the motors would stop
I nuts lol, I tried it....well tried starting the motors with the drone upside down though with the props on correctly and with a very firm grip on the drone. I will not start motors upside down, expected ....but you never know lol

Yep, I think that's swapping 2 adjacent props so that on one side of the drone the correct ones provide lift whilst on the other the wrong provide down thrust. The drone in the photo has every single blade on the wrong motor so it wouldn't even flip, it would just try to bury itself in the table top.
It has just occurred to me ......just as well the pilot of 'my' drone didn't try flying from a dry sand beach lol.

• Wow
Reactions: eva2000
it would just try to bury itself in the table top.
It has just occurred to me ......just as well the pilot of 'my' drone didn't try flying from a dry sand beach lol.
Need a video for that! 🤣

I am not making fun of the poster but its a beauty, from DJI forum
Not to pick on DJI too much, but let's be honest, the Mini 2 probably went through several iterations; from being a World Class FPV Fight/Racer to its present position as a Beautiful little Flying Camera. And DJI might even have had several versions of storing images, from a SCSI Hard Drive, through a Thumb Drive, to the pictured CompactFlash Card, and finally deciding on the MicroSD Card…

card.png

If you believe any of this then this Screen shot below should not surprise you…

Believe it or not.png

This "iterations" of the Mini 2 was called the "Mini F-22" but the Air Force objected…

• Wow
Reactions: eva2000

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52