DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you use Dji RC pro controller with mini 3?(not pro)

I don’t think so because the non Pro version of the Mini 3 only supports O2 (Occusync 2) whereas the Pro version supports O3. The RC Pro controller does not support O2.

If I am wrong hopefully someone will be around to correct me soon enough. It’s probably why the Mini 2 is not supported as well.

Chris

I don’t think so because the non Pro version of the Mini 3 only supports O2 (Occusync 2) whereas the Pro version supports O3. The RC Pro controller does not support O2.

If I am wrong hopefully someone will be around to correct me soon enough. It’s probably why the Mini 2 is not supported as well.

Chris
Rhe RC Pro does support Occysync 2.0. Air 2S is 2.0

@mobilehomer thanks for the correction. I thought it had to do with transmission protocol but maybe DJI just decided that they were not going to support the non pro version of the Mini 3 on the RC Pro. I know it doesn’t appear as a choice on my RC Pro whereas the Mini 3 Pro and Air 2S do.

Chris

Here’s the specs for the RC Pro from DJIs website.

Chris

And specs for Air 2S

I have a mini 3 (not the pro) and I can confirm that it is not in the connection list on my RC-PRO. The DJI RC does support it though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying