DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you use mavic pro arms on a mavic pro platinum?

Djibeginner

Reactions
I just wondering if the parts between the 2 drones are interchangeable? I'm genuinely curious why or why not?

Should be fine, apart from colour difference.
The motors would be slightly different in performance too, so marginal it would really be a problem if one, 2, 3, or all M1P on MPP or vice versa was in the mix.
Pretty sure it was only a minor motor upgrade on the MPP, and software / firmware tweaks for that, and prop upgrade, the slightly quieter flight and extra little bit of flight time.

@Djibeginner ,i am going to stick my neck out here ,and say that that motors themselves are most likely to be the same on both versions ,the main reasons for making this assumption is the fact that the MPP was an end of life upgrade of the original Mavic pro ,to use up the remaining stock of parts
to make it attractive to the consumer the drone had a distinctive colour, and uprated ESCs and Props and it is these items that achieved the slightly better flight time ,but apart from those items they are the same drone (anyone who wants to tell me i am wrong ,please do so in a pleasant manner thanks )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf