DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Legs for my Air 2

I_Fly_Air_2

Reactions
Hello All,

Just a quick question about the A2 and A2s. How interchangeable are the parts for these 2? I'm wondering if the legs for the A2s are compatible with the A2.

1711466378613.png

Hello All,

Just a quick question about the A2 and A2s. How interchangeable are the parts for these 2? I'm wondering if the legs for the A2s are compatible with the A2.

View attachment 173809

Unless you're advocating mutual nudism, you might want to reevaluate that tag line, "Please bare with me, ..."

I just bought an Air 3 and was wondering why the need for "legs"?
I've never seen any need for supplemental legs on the DJI drones.

Advocates say that it keeps the drone away from grass, sand, and dirt when taking off or landing. The legs are not long enough to provide much clearance above irregular surfaces and even an added inch or so above the ground doesn't put the drone above the dirt, sand, and small debris that's stirred up by the motors.

I've never seen any need for supplemental legs on the DJI drones.

Advocates say that it keeps the drone away from grass, sand, and dirt when taking off or landing. The legs are not long enough to provide much clearance above irregular surfaces and even an added inch or so above the ground doesn't put the drone above the dirt, sand, and small debris that's stirred up by the motors.
I have a landing pad, so there's no reason or need to get anything like these legs, right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_