DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canadians who ordered MA 2 directly from DJI

Parrotoid

Reactions
I ordered direct from DJI on 4/29. My status has not moved from “Paid” since. I was just wondering if any Canadians have received shipping info from DJI yet? Not really interested in hearing about Best Buy or any other Canadian resellers as there are threads including them. What’s your current status with DJI?

I ordered the fly more package the evening of 27th and my status has not changed from paid. It states it will ship 10 to 15 days after payment confirmation. So it should be shipping out this coming week sometime ?

Reactions: Parrotoid
I placed my order with DJI on the 27th at 10 PM. On the website mine says Payment confirmed, using the DJI store app on my phone it says Awaiting shipment.

Also, I am NOT a DJI Select member.

It would be interesting to find some that are DJI Select members and how much earlier their orders shipped out. I’d like to see if it’s worth it for future releases. Thanks in advance.

I placed my order with DJI on the 27th at 10 PM. On the website mine says Payment confirmed, using the DJI store app on my phone it says Awaiting shipment.
I never thought to check on the app. Looking at it, it also says AWAITING SHIPMENT. No idea how long it’s been there.
I ordered the fly more package the evening of 27th and my status has not changed from paid. It states it will ship 10 to 15 days after payment confirmation. So it should be shipping out this coming week sometime ?
I also ordered the fly more package. What part of Ontario are you in? Grey/Bruce here. And welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
I never thought to check on the app. Looking at it, it also says AWAITING SHIPMENT. No idea how long it’s been there.

I also ordered the fly more package. What part of Ontario are you in? Grey/Bruce here. And welcome to the forum!
Thank you ......I am in the Georgina area.

I’m in Ontario. It’s been a couple of years since I ordered my magic pro from DJI, but I seem to recall that it sat in “awaiting shipment” and then arrived at my door in a couple of days! I think their system status lags the actual progress.

I’m not sure that this is still the case, but cross your fingers that it is!

Reactions: JKL and Parrotoid
Just checked with DJI online rep and received this response. Makes sense since Best Buy has the same shipping date here in Ontario.

“Please be guided that the estimated shipping time is May 15,2020. Please allow 3-5 business days for the courier to facilitate the delivery. Please keep an eye on your email since notification with shipment details and tracking number will be sent to your email once the order is shipped out.”

Last edited:
Reactions: JKL
I ordered direct from DJI on 4/29. My status has not moved from “Paid” since. I was just wondering if any Canadians have received shipping info from DJI yet? Not really interested in hearing about Best Buy or any other Canadian resellers as there are threads including them. What’s your current status with DJI?
Sorry to hear you’re experiencing delays. I’m not Canadian but living in Colorado. I, too, ordered direct from DJI On 4/28/20 and was concerned about delays. I was originally promised my MA2 would ship 5/13/20. Voila! It shipped from China on 5/10 and will arrive 5/14. I had contacted DJI via Chat a couple of times. Respect and polite manners work. Good luck.

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing delays. I’m not Canadian but living in Colorado. I, too, ordered direct from DJI On 4/28/20 and was concerned about delays. I was originally promised my MA2 would ship 5/13/20. Voila! It shipped from China on 5/10 and will arrive 5/14. I had contacted DJI via Chat a couple of times. Respect and polite manners work. Good luck.
I don’t think anything has been delayed. I think it’s a Canada release date based on what I’m seeing. DJI says the 15th, Best Buy Canada says the 15th. Coincidence? I’m not concerned...I just saw a lot of folks in the USA have had theirs shipped and I was wondering about those in Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slade
Update: The whole world is strange. My MA2 was in Hong Kong Tuesday morning. This morning it arrived in Memphis, TN, and is now in Denver, CO. China to Tennessee. Holy Crashing Drones1589376674716.png

• Haha
Reactions: JKL and Ex Coelis
Mine shipped out today (May 15). DHL has it in their hands and estimated delivery is Wednesday May 20. I will probably work from home to receive it as it's "no signature required."
Awesome! Let us know when it arrives. I’m still hoping for a tracking number today.

My status this morning has changed to “processing” on the website and “partially shipped” on the app. May 15th as stated.
Fantastic! Congratulations ? My order showed Partially Shipped because they don’t “ship” DJI Care Refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98