DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canadians who ordered MA 2 directly from DJI

Okay, well I haven’t received an email that it’s shipped and no DHL tracking! Patience
So, I get my drone Weds and it rains and rains. Wind is blowing. Still haven’t put it up. Egads

Attachments

• 1589567021515.png
    1589567021515.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 11
Hi All, I’m in the Big Land, Labrador! I ordered the 128gb Sd card, Fly More combo, and DJI Care refresh on April 30 ... shipped yesterday (May 18). Fingers crossed it won’t be held up too long!
Sounds great man! Mine is on its way to Hong Kong next....scheduled to be in hand Friday.

I received my drone on Monday but couldn’t take my first flight until today. WOW what an upgrade from the Spark! I absolutely love it. It feels so easy and smooth to fly and it’s soooo quiet.
Sounds wonderful. Mine just left Cincinnati. I’m missing all this beautiful southern Ontario flying weather. :cool:

Last edited:
Ordered the mavic air 2 on april the 30 and its been processing since may the 15 just about ready to cancel and try and autel I beefed about it and they responded saying it would ship before the 22 but it didn't.
Give it a couple more days. I ordered mine the 29th, it shipped the 18th and is in Ontario (just not here yet). Hopefully it arrives Monday. It’s hard to beat the no tax deal.

Ordered the mavic air 2 on april the 30 and its been processing since may the 15 just about ready to cancel and try and autel I beefed about it and they responded saying it would ship before the 22 but it didn't.

Strange i ordered mine on may 19th. It shipped on the 21st. Its in ohio now with delivery date of the 29th. I orderd the fly more combo.

Reactions: Parrotoid
I run a small mail order Co. Much of our stuff is for export and the international delivery status is complicated due COVID19. Rather than go into a long winded report on each indiviual territory, I'm posting this link to the UK Royal Mail International Incident Bulletin It gives some idea of the global picture.

Hope this helps guys. Its just taking a little longer, and yes, some routings are a bit screwy.

I run a small mail order Co. Much of our stuff is for export and the international delivery status is complicated due COVID19. Rather than go into a long winded report on each indiviual territory, I'm posting this link to the UK Royal Mail International Incident Bulletin It gives some idea of the global picture.

Hope this helps guys. Its just taking a little longer, and yes, some routings are a bit screwy.
I think we all know things are taking longer. This is more about DJI than it is the freight system, and the excitement about getting the MA2. ??

Just got mine today. First time owning a drone. I'm impressed how easy it is to fly. Just the restrictions here in canada seem a bit much but i can understand why. I cant wait for a nice day and some time to try it some where more remote.

Reactions: Parrotoid
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada