DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancelling or thinking of cancelling your order?

I ordered mine Sept 29. Having to wait till the 15th of January. But with the Phantom 4 Pro out, I canceled. And I'm getting the 4 Pro instead. The biggest difference is the camera is better and bigger. Not worried about the size issue. I have a ton fo gear, lights, audio, grip gear that I travel with. One more box will not hurt. At this rate, I just get it a month sooner than the Mavic,

Rudy
Same here! It's all about the video and photography! P4P+ knocks it out of the park! Stills at 12,800 ISO instead of 1,600 ISO! That's 3 full stops of greater sensitivity, full aperture control, and manual focus, with tripod mode, 14fps of 20MP stills, and 5 way OAS at 30mph! It's a DSLR in the sky! With the integrated screen on the Plus controller, P4P+ deployment will be faster than the Mavic. After snapping on the props, just turn on the controller and the aircraft, and launch. No wires. One battery in the controller charges both the screen and the controller. More than twice as bright as any phone or tablet! Use your phone in your pocket as a hotspot for maps. No more inflight interruptions from the phone! :cool:

I have been patiently waiting but I am considering cancelling. Not because of the delay but because the more wait the less enthused I get. I'm losing interest. I had a p3S and liked it. I might upgrade to a P3P and leave it at that or might wait until after the first of the year when it's easier to order one if I get the bug. I will make the final decision by Monday.

I have a P3P I could sell you with a lot of extras if you're interested inbox me and will make a deal and I can also let you know all the extras that I have for it

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Same here! It's all about the video and photography! P4P+ knocks it out of the park! Stills at 12,800 ISO instead of 1,600 ISO! That's 3 full stops of greater sensitivity, full aperture control, and manual focus, with tripod mode, 14fps of 20MP stills, and 5 way OAS at 30mph! It's a DSLR in the sky! With the integrated screen on the Plus controller, P4P+ deployment will be faster than the Mavic. After snapping on the props, just turn on the controller and the aircraft, and launch. No wires. One battery in the controller charges both the screen and the controller. More than twice as bright as any phone or tablet! Use your phone in your pocket as a hotspot for maps. No more inflight interruptions from the phone! :cool:

The inflight interruptions from calls and emails is in fact stressful.

The inflight interruptions from calls and emails is in fact stressful.
Airplane mode with WiFi turned on for maps doesn't stop them either! I once had 10 email notifications within 60 seconds! So distracting and annoying! Looking forward to a dedicated DJI Go Wifi screen that is more than twice as bright, without email or phone capability! :cool: Much safer for flying!

Airplane mode with WiFi turned on for maps doesn't stop them either! I once had 10 email notifications within 60 seconds! So distracting and annoying! Looking forward to a dedicated DJI Go Wifi screen that is more than twice as bright, without email or phone capability! :cool: Much safer for flying!

Sometimes I have gone for a flight only to find my iphone at 20% battery. Very frustrating. One more thing to worry about.

That's why I have a dedicated device in my Mavic's bag. I've only used my regular phone for the first flight before I could get a proper device after testing it in the controller for best fit, and of course it's there as a backup, but not normal use. Too small too.

Sometimes I have gone for a flight only to find my iphone at 20% battery. Very frustrating. One more thing to worry about.
I'll use the phone in my pocket only as a hotspot for flight maps, but that doesn't require the phone display to be on its brightest setting, which quickly fries even my iPhone 6+. A dedicated integrated screen like on the P4P+, which is more than twice as bright as my iPhone and iPads, and uses the otherwise wasted controller battery, is ideal!

I ordered from DJI on 10/3. Sent email on 11/23 to cancel. Never received a confirmation. Today I received email saying my order has shipped. I'm guessing they would rather just release one instead of going through the hassle of cancelling and refunding my money.

I ordered from DJI on 10/3. Sent email on 11/23 to cancel. Never received a confirmation. Today I received email saying my order has shipped. I'm guessing they would rather just release one instead of going through the hassle of cancelling and refunding my money.
They are doing you a favor. You can easily resell it for a profit! :cool:

My BH and Newegg orders haven't charged yet. The BH order charged for a week and then went back onto my card so it's a waiting game still. [emoji58][emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123