DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Car Charger doesn't work

WarrenD

Reactions
I recently purchased this charger and when connected to the battery the battery shows LED 2 flashing green 3 times. The documentation states 'Short Circuit Detected'. I have tried the 12v charger on two batteries with same result. A have also tried charging both batteries using the DJI supplied 240v charger. All works OK. Can anyone provide more information on this?
1551391540155.png

I would say you need to contact the vendor you bought it from and exchange it due to manufacturing defect.

I would say you need to contact the vendor you bought it from and exchange it due to manufacturing defect.
Thank you for the reply. I have contacted vendor. This is actually the second unit supplied. Both have same results. From other threads on MP they appear to work. Hmmm.

are any of the pins on the charger connecter bent over and touching another?

I recently purchased this charger and when connected to the battery the battery shows LED 2 flashing green 3 times. The documentation states 'Short Circuit Detected'. I have tried the 12v charger on two batteries with same result. A have also tried charging both batteries using the DJI supplied 240v charger. All works OK. Can anyone provide more information on this?
View attachment 64489
Are you using it with the car running or stationary? Check your cigarette lighter output voltage, it may be too high if the car is running for this to work (if the engine is running, the alternator may be putting out too many volts). Check out this thread: Question about car charging with inverter

Last edited:
Reactions: AMann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke