DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Card cannot be used for payment (Error code: E0014)

HeliDog

Reactions
Not sure I can trust DJI any further. The (Error code: E0014) was received after trying buy DJI care on my Capital One card. DJI responded that card company had rejected the charge. So, called Capital One that explained that DJI only needs to know if funds are available. DJI was requesting WAY to much info so charge declined for consumer protection. At this point waiting on DJI response. I always use DJI care for first year, so Air 2s may be going back to Costco. Cheers!

Or you could make your purchase elsewhere like here at B&H.

Reactions: HeliDog
Wait, do you trust Capital One - an horrendous company currently under investigation for fraud and many other financial crimes here in the UK, but you don’t trust DJI? I know which of the two I’d believe.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Wait, do you trust Capital One - an horrendous company currently under investigation for fraud and many other financial crimes here in the UK, but you don’t trust DJI? I know which of the two I’d believe.
Have to say..I got a big laugh out of lastreking's post.
for some reason we all get PO'd over a declined card when it should make us happy. I think I've had my card declined by DJI on one or more occasions. Not surprising when dealing overseas,

Reactions: HeliDog
It was the reason WHY the lady at the card company gave me for declining DJI. Yes, I was fishing here for like experiences, not to troll. DJI wrote back to try a different card, yet I missed the Paypal method. So, all is good, got DJI care. Lol, with the SAME card on file at Paypal.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman