DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging from powerbank

photo2be

Reactions
Will it work to charge one battery or the hub with three batts using a 20000mA powerbank? It has has three "slots". "Phone" 1A, Android 2.1A and IOS 2.1A. Which one skould I use? Does it matter? I understand the 2.1A ofcourse will charge faster.

Last edited:
Are they all just standard USB slots? If so, it shouldn't matter what one you use. The maximum charging power you can use is 29 watts, so the 10.5 watts from the powerbank output will be fine. I have used the 5 volt USB output on a generator to charge my batteries in the hub and the drone, as well as an in-car charger from the cigarette lighter. If you have a spare cable, you can charge a battery in the hub and one in your drone at the same time.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Are they all just standard USB slots? If so, it shouldn't matter what one you use. The maximum charging power you can use is 29 watts, so the 10.5 watts from the powerbank output will be fine. I have used the 5 volt USB output on a generator to charge my batteries in the hub and the drone, as well as an in-car charger from the cigarette lighter. If you have a spare cable, you can charge a battery in the hub and one in your drone at the same time.
Great Donut! Thanx alot! Yes its standard USB slots! BTW how do you know its 10.5W?

The hub only charges one battery at a time so that will work just fine with your power bank.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece