DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheap and Easy FPV?

So it doesn't say that the mavic is supported. Does it matter?

Mavic is supported.
fd5456a7d8b651648a8a4688116da9a4.jpg

does the Dragon Touch V10 Tablet still work with the newest go 4 app? any problems with it?

Thanks

Good morning all.

Thought I would share a solution to Cheap FPV for the Mavic. I'm sure there may be simpler options out there and if so please Respond. I am always looking for anything that can lighten the load when taking the MP out that doesn't break the bank. There isn't much in the way of information that I could find in FPV so this is what I was able to come up with on my own.

Dragon Touch V10 Tablet: Has HDMI out and GPS Amazon @ 99.99
Flysight SpeXman Two (SPX02) FPV Goggles Amazon @ $267.00
Tripp Lite High Speed Mini-HDMI Cable, Digital Video with Audio (M/M) 6-ft. (P572-006) Amazon @ $14.35

So far I have not had any issues with this set up. Very little latencency and the goggles are fantastic. Will post a video for those who may be interested when the rain decides to stop and I can get away form the wife and go fly.

Cheers

Which port on the Mavic controller are you using to connect to your Dragon Touch? I tried through the bottom one (the larger USB port) but it won't connect to the app. Do I need to get a custom cable and connect to the smaller port on the left side of the controller?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT