DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check out the new Epson AR Flight simulator App!

EpsonMoverio

Reactions
Excited about the New Simulator App? In the San Francisco area?

Join us for a hands-on experience with Epson’s newly launched AR flight simulator app, designed for training on DJI Drones with Epson Moverio BT-300 FPV Glasses

The app allows you to fly and practice a 3D virtual DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4, Inspire 2 or Spark drone using remote controllers in the real world, anywhere at any time, bringing you a safer, more productive flight.

The event day would be your only chance of the year to save most on Moverio BT 300 FPV Glasses. Don't miss it out. All attendees will receive a free Moverio bag:

DJI San Francisco Authorized Retail Store
735 Montgomery Street #112
San Francisco, CA 94111

Click Here to Register for the Event

Excited about the New Simulator App? In the San Francisco area?

Join us for a hands-on experience with Epson’s newly launched AR flight simulator app, designed for training on DJI Drones with Epson Moverio BT-300 FPV Glasses

The app allows you to fly and practice a 3D virtual DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4, Inspire 2 or Spark drone using remote controllers in the real world, anywhere at any time, bringing you a safer, more productive flight.

The event day would be your only chance of the year to save most on Moverio BT 300 FPV Glasses. Don't miss it out. All attendees will receive a free Moverio bag:

DJI San Francisco Authorized Retail Store
735 Montgomery Street #112
San Francisco, CA 94111

Click Here to Register for the Event

Thank you! Do you have any more information regarding an actual release date??

Hey Ksmusa. No specific release date given yet, but am told it will be soon. I will post here as soon as I know more.

They are supposedly beta testing right now. I recently received an email stating that they are looking for more beta testers. I’m not sure if this is legitimate but this is the email address that I was given.

[email protected]

Hi , I have e-mailed that address 5 times with no response from them ? they advertise it as already available on news posts whats up with them, very frustrating...

Reactions: ksmusa
EPSON AR FLIGHT SIMULATOR is in the App Store but says it is not available in the UK?

I received an email from epson saying it will be released in UK please wait

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony