DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check settings after update!

G Randy Brown

Reactions
I hadn't flown after I updated a few days ago and went on a highly anticipated 2 day shoot.
Man was I disappointed to find some of the footage like this one. (I shot it in 4K/30 but reduced it to 1080p for convenience and it still shows the issue)
I always shoot Dcinelike with white balance @ 5400 (it's pretty much always sunny with no clouds here) but the update set it to normal and auto WB.
I'm guessing being over water had everything freaking out but it looks like it's even adjusting exposure?!
What I find strange is an update has never changed my settings so you may want to check them after this latest update.

I hadn't flown after I updated a few days ago and went on a highly anticipated 2 day shoot.
Man was I disappointed to find some of the footage like this one. (I shot it in 4K/30 but reduced it to 1080p for convenience and it still shows the issue)
I always shoot Dcinelike with white balance @ 5400 (it's pretty much always sunny with no clouds here) but the update set it to normal and auto WB.
I'm guessing being over water had everything freaking out but it looks like it's even adjusting exposure?!
What I find strange is an update has never changed my settings so you may want to check them after this latest update.
they changed a lot of those settings and layout of them. I am betting it has something to do with it.

At first I didn't like the new layout but its kind of grown on me, having stuff extend to the left over my screen was annoying.

Reactions: tricahue
they changed a lot of those settings and layout of them. I am betting it has something to do with it.

At first I didn't like the new layout but its kind of grown on me, having stuff extend to the left over my screen was annoying.
I guess I better get in there & go thru it all...I just wanted to see what was going on with the footage and went directly to the camera settings.
Hopefully I will remember to not go out for a 2 day shoot again immediately after an update without doing a local shoot.
I've been thru all the footage now and it ruined what I thought would be good shots (nice and smooth, holding my tongue just right and everything ?)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard