DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Basingstoke

alex993

Reactions
Hey,

Picked up a Mavic Pro during the recent snowy weather in the UK after seeing some posts on social media from other people. This drone certainly is something else!

For a long time I've wanted to build my own custom drone but just never got around to it. I think I have managed to stem my desires for decent flying mixed with photo/video ability for the time being but still want to have that achievement of building my own.

Anyone else have custom builds as well as Mavic's?

Alex

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey,

Picked up a Mavic Pro during the recent snowy weather in the UK after seeing some posts on social media from other people. This drone certainly is something else!

For a long time I've wanted to build my own custom drone but just never got around to it. I think I have managed to stem my desires for decent flying mixed with photo/video ability for the time being but still want to have that achievement of building my own.

Alex
Hey,

Alex
Howdy from Wyoming @alex993 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: alex993
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!