DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Citroën Traction - romantic road trip teaser

Lutz G

Reactions
Hi Folks!

Dronebuddy Heiner filmed with his Mavic Pro (1) during summertime this oldtimer beauty (he also used a gimbal for the incar shots, did waypoint flights, and stuff) I did this teaser edit - will do a longer version later...

Reactions: rehkram and Twocalf
A well cared for classic.

Yeah - great car

This is blocked in the UK, FYI

I forgot - thx for reminding - I used Whishful Thinking by China Crisis - so it's blocked in the UK and Irland.
The rest of the world please enjoy. Perhaps everybody in the UK and Ireland can use some proxy stuff as workaround to unblock?

I owned a 1952 light 15 (same car) in white while in New Zealand. I'd had a long running crush on the vehicle after seeing them (usually in white) pop up in European films like Fassbinder's Lili Marleen and in particular the French film Diva. One came up for sale and I bought it. It was a lot of fun, most of the time.

Its weak point is the crown wheel and pinion. You have to be really careful to match the revs particularly when changing down. Put too much strain on the drive train and 'clunk'. I would always double de-clutch but sooner or later it's gonna break if you're slightly off your game.

There was a guy who specialized in fixing them who had a garage not far from me. He was as crazy about those cars as me. He got a lot of my money over the years I had it, two crown wheel & pinion sets for example. Aii Yii Yii...

When I sold it I got what I paid for it, but it didn't cover those drivetrain maintenance costs.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.