DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coming Soon - The Longest Duration Flight of any consumer drone

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Thought I'd give a little heads-up of a long duration flight I'm attempting. Here's my battery mod.
I want to thank Dr. Emmett Brown for the inspiration and assistance in this adventure. Full flight movie later...

UPDATE: Although the video will tell a story, albeit phony, the video will contain an extensive example of how to acquire and combine clips of a moving (non-static) field of view, encompassing a time period of months. Think of it as a time lapse, but in real time over a period of a year, and that is how long it's taken to do this movie. And thus the surrounding frivolous storyline of flying a drone continuously for a year. I figured I needed a large battery! The battery mod is somewhat real... Mr Fusion is on there solid! ?
IMG_7749.JPG

Last edited:
Thought I'd give a little heads-up of a long duration flight I'm attempting. Here's my battery mod.
I want to thank Dr. Emmett Brown for the inspiration and assistance in this adventure. Full flight movie later...
View attachment 94701
i hope that's cold fusion,or things are going to get pretty hot around there

any idea where your flux capacitor is going to fit yet,can't wait to be able to look back and watch your video in future

Don’t forget about keeping those muffler bearings cool as well! Going to need it.:p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi