DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Computer illiterate needs his hand held

Pinchecharlie

Reactions
So i bought a brand new 2018 ipad for my mavic air. I don't want to jeopardize the go4 app but I'd like to have a app called Luna fusion for learning to edit and clear off my sd cards. It needs 132.1mb . I have 25 gbs on my iPad. Is this coolio?
So....I film
Then go to iPad and edit (begginer)
Then delete junk
Then save to my passport external deal
Then iam right where I started? No harm done to go4 app?
Yes I know it's 2018 yes I do hit my thumb with hammers. Thank you patient patrons. Charlie

I have the same setup and you are doing it all correctly. The video editing app will not interfere with DJI Go, it is only working on the recorded video files. I assume you are transferring the HD video from your drone to your iPad’s photo library?

I have the same setup and you are doing it all correctly. The video editing app will not interfere with DJI Go, it is only working on the recorded video files. I assume you are transferring the HD video from your drone to your iPad’s photo library?
No I haven't started yet lol. Iam just trying to make sure that I don't overwhelm my iPad? Iam still pretty confused about all this lol. Thanks for the help

No I haven't started yet lol. Iam just trying to make sure that I don't overwhelm my iPad? Iam still pretty confused about all this lol. Thanks for the help
OK - just remember that the video that is cached direct to your phone is only 720p, regardless on what res you record at and store on the SD card

Hmm...well I turned off the cache to iPad from ma? I think iam writing a confusing post! What I want to do is download the lumafusion on the same iPad as I control the mavic but I 've read that some times the app crashes and that some people have a dedicated device for the mavic controller. So I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be jeopardizing the app on the i pad by doing the video editing on it too? Thing is I don't even have a desk top lol. My wife's giving me her old Mac book and it's at apple now being "refurbished" . Then I saw this Luma fusion and it looks easy for a beginner like me? So can a guy download his videos and edit and then use the external hardrive to store the info so as not to overload the device? Or is it best to use a seperate device all togethet? I just thought it woukd be nice to have just one. Man I don't even know basic computer things! Embarrassing!!!! I

Reactions: radman
That’s what I agreed with! I have an iPad that is my controller on which I use Lumafusion - no problems at all. In fact my iPad is used daily for all sorts of things and I’ve never had DJI Go4 crash

Awsome thanks ! Sorry for the concussion on my part! Been struggling to understand all the new information related to the mavic air lol! Thanks again I appreciate your time time !

No problem, that’s what this forum is all about, helping fellow drone pilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000