DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Computer not recognizing MP

Reactions
Hi all..I have recently installed, reinstalled, and then installed DJI assistant 2 again on my computer. Each time ive did so, I plugged in the MP via USB, and nothing happens. The computer is not recognizing the MP. There is nothing wrong with the computers drive because anything else plugged into it works. Ive triex several sequences to plug in and start DJI Assistant 2, with no success. Any help?

If the drone still does not connect when powered on, then try reinstalling the DJI Assistant to application. You can download the correct installer from the MP downloads page. And if you're using Windows, right click the installer and choose "Run as administrator" when installing it.

Reactions: mereflyer
Although I dont believe it shoyud make a difference. The drone is not even showing up as a drive when looked at in my documents view, as other USB devices do.

The drone is not even showing up as a drive when looked at in my documents view, as other USB devices do.
When I connect my MP to my computer, it shows up as a drive and I can browse the contents of the memory card. A drive also appears with the memory card removed, but it's grayed out.

i usually run the Assistant 2. plug in the drone while off then turn it on while plugged in to computer and it pops up. the other day i plugged it in while on with Assistant 2 running and nothing popped up so i turned it off and back on while still being plugged into comp and there it was

Reactions: mereflyer
Thank you for all the suggestions. Still no luck on my end. I'll keep tinkering. Next step is contact DJI. I hate to fly without access to the flight log. The GPS coordinates from Assistant recovered a lost drone for me approximately 1 year ago.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc