DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecticut checking in...had the Pro for about a month now

hanger18

Reactions
Im still figuring out which frame rate and shooting quality I should be going with. Sometimes I love the slow mo and sometimes I never use it. Im guessing some people might switch up the frame rate or quality while in the air??

This was at 1080 at 60 FPS and edited on Imovie. Im debating on if I need adobe or if my macbook can even handle it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: hanger18
Im still figuring out which frame rate and shooting quality I should be going with. Sometimes I love the slow mo and sometimes I never use it. Im guessing some people might switch up the frame rate or quality while in the air??

This was at 1080 at 60 FPS and edited on Imovie. Im debating on if I need adobe or if my macbook can even handle it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

I thought I had it enabled but where can I find the setting to get an email notification on this forum after a reply happens on a watched thread?

Thanks all!

where can I find the setting to get an email notification on this forum after a reply happens on a watched thread?
That setting should be enabled by default. You can configure those alert settings here.

Howdy from Wyoming @hanger18 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio. I really enjoyed your video, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada