DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Air 2s

Hello from the Crossroads of America GLORIA DIOS.

In addition to the word ( Tripod / Cine ), the LED'S are white or green (as shown).

Both are the same, but not. ;)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Last edited:
Hello can i ask you for different between these controller and which one is better

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

First a word of advice, this sub-forum is intended for new members to introduce themselves; like: "Hi, my name is Sue, How do you do… I fly the …" and so forth…

If you have technical issues, they are best asked in the specific sub-forums, either the forum for your specific drone, or either of the two sub-forums for controllers, and if your issue might be of general interest, then the General Discussion area is a great place.

The members, who have the most knowledge on your issues, may not monitor the Pilot Check In Forum…

But any case, welcome aboard and I hope your questions get answered.

LT Signing Off…

Hello can i ask you for different between these controller and which one is better ?
Not a big difference but I think the RC-N1 uses Occusync 3.0 and the other is using Occusync 2.0. But I think both are compatible with the Air 2S.

I use the DJI RC with my Air 2S and my Mini 3 Pro.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spawnn