DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 COQUIHALLA, BC, Canada, fall colors in 4K, drone DJI mini 2 and BMPCC 4k cinematic

DMD Cine Attic

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com

Challenging conditions for droning, windy pretty much all the time (50-80km/h), I managed to take a flight or two in the valley while waiting for the change in weather pattern. After a few days in snow, rain and wind, my buddy and I got rewarded, him in his own way, me in the best possible way I could have imagined. It was a magical experience and a pleasure to edit ...​

Last edited:
Nice! Sure looks better than the scenes from Highway thru Hell.

Reactions: DMD Cine Attic

Challenging conditions for droning, windy pretty much all the time (50-80km/h), I managed to take a flight or two in the valley while waiting for the change in weather pattern. After a few days in snow, rain and wind, my buddy and I got rewarded, him in his own way, me in the best possible way I could have imagined. It was a magical experience and a pleasure to edit ...​

love the video. good editing, shooting. outstanding.

Nice! Sure looks better than the scenes from Highway thru Hell.
Know what you mean :)), overturned truck on the way there and another one burnt on the way back ... things get nasty there quickly.

That is an awesome video!!! Absolutely love it! It’s so worth while getting up early, staying up late, shooting the same location over and over until you get the “right shot”. Nice job!

Right from the opening scene, with the moving clouds, the clouds 'absorbing' trees into them, the fall colors - All spectacular footage!!!

That is an awesome video!!! Absolutely love it! It’s so worth while getting up early, staying up late, shooting the same location over and over until you get the “right shot”. Nice job!
Fully agreed, that is the way to do it, it's that thought in the back of your mind that makes you come back again and again to search for better composition/light/mood, don't ever wanna lose that "restless" feeling, that so calming at the same time.

Reactions: Crash Pro
Awesome video & editing! Question, tho: what is BMPCC?

I have bmpcc4k, the middle sibling to original bmpcc and newer bmpcc6k. It has micro 4/3 sensor and allows me with the use of adapters and speedbooster to mount my collection of Pentax and Carl Zeiss camera lenses that I’ve acquired over the years. Might not be to everyone’s taste, there are definitely smaller format cameras out there suitable for adventure/travel use, but I love its capabilities and dynamic range. I use it for videos exclusively and my Pentax cameras for still images. Thanks for stopping by.

Right from the opening scene, with the moving clouds, the clouds 'absorbing' trees into them, the fall colors - All spectacular footage!!!
Thank you, it sure was a very special morning.

Wonderful scenes, so we’ll captured and edited. Often times in the mountains it’s a waiting game. Wind and white out just hoping for an opening, however brief. You timed the seasonal colors very well. I hope you didn’t have to freeze your tail off waiting around.

I’m willing to freeze in such scenery :), anyway as they say “there is no such thing as bad weather, only inadequate gear”. Managed to get lots of great footage that never made it into this short clip, waiting was awesome too.

Reactions: Crash Pro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3