DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Costco deal on Mini 2

I was able to get this deal from Costco also. Haven't had a chance to fly it yet though.

Thanks for the welcome messages... one week in and I have 0.0 regrets so far. I agree that the bag isn't really protective packaging, more just a holder than any sort of "case." I tend to agree about the SD card, but haven't even approached that limit yet (will purchase one before leaving for AK next summer). I've already had one battery/RTH freak out, a couple of indoor crashes, and used a long pole to dislodge it from a tree in my back yard. Really fun.

Costco is offering a Mini 2 bundle that includes a case, 32GB micro SD card, and an extra battery for $439.99 with free shipping. Not a bad deal if you are looking for a Mini 2 and are a Costco member. Looks like it arrives in less than a week. Note: this is a US based offer.

View attachment 128655
i just got one at the store, close to costco im happy with it so far

i just got one at the store, close to costco im happy with it so far
Good value, but it omits the hub and the third battery which are worth the difference, unless you also want a 90 day return even if the drone is unrecoverable! Ask me how I know! (Costco refunded my purchase on a flyaway Parrot AR 2 back in the day that got out of range! All I had was the empty box, since there was no controller!)

Good deal for those with Costco membership, 100 dollar shop card makes that 339 for the bundle, just thought I would share.

Screenshot_20220523-103059_Costco.jpg

Last edited:
Having so many choices is a wonderful thing. It allows folks to buy what they need.

I haven't seen the Mini 2 for anything less than $449. Who is selling it for $400?
That’s why I went for the Costco deal on the mini 1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus