DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Could DJI have worse customer service??

R1Mavic

Reactions
This will be the last product I buy directly from them. Online chat people know or can't do anything. Send an email here or there just to get a response asking if you're sure what you want to do what you emailed them stating your intentions. Then I have to reply back saying yes I am sure to wait another day for instructions. My previous experience with B&H was so smooth.

Last edited:
Anything we can assist you with here?

Anything we can assist you with here?

I just want to return my unused Air. Three chat sessions, two emails to different addresses..One response telling me I have 14 days to return it. Meanwhile each of my messages had my order # and details about me wanting to return and asking how to process it.

Mate, they farm the call centers out to companies that do just that I'm sure!!
The phone will ring and the call center operators screen lights up with "Welcome to TNT, can you please provide your tracking number...." or..
"Thanks for calling Ikea, please enter your product code."
Or "Welcome to DJI, can you please refresh your firmware, and make sure you are using the latest version of the Go 4 App...."
"I'm sorry, the Samsung S8 plus is not on the list or approved devices, please purchase an Apple device"
"We will pass this on to our engineers for investigation."

Reactions: Callum
Ah. That's no fun.

If chat isn't working, you could also call them on the phone. You can find their phone numbers here.

Reactions: R1Mavic
Yes, they have an office in the US. See my link above.

Reactions: R1Mavic
Great question. I'm assuming they will ask you to send it to California.

I agree with the old school suggestion to pick up the phone. My strategy on these type of calls is to be polite and let the person attempt to resolve it for a short time and then I ask for a supervisor and repeat asking until I get a real support person, not someone reading a script.

Just curious, why are you returning it unused?

Just curious, why are you returning it unused?

Because after I ordered it DJI told me I could not make changes to the order. The change I wanted to make was to a fly more combo. Not knowing if supply would meet demand, I ordered the FMC as well. The drone only arrived and now I need to send it back.

They are indeed the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. Can’t even talk to them on the phone (unless you get DJI Refresh). That chat function is horribly frustrating.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD