DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash: What will I do next? [emoji26]

Phelyp

Reactions
As you can see in the photos, I have just crashed my MPP. There is a crack on the face of my Drone and the part of the front leg is broken. Everytime I fly the drone, it doesn't stabilize and it keeps on spinning. I guess it is a broken drone. [emoji22]

What do you guys suggest that I need to do? I have read different comments regarding the Dji Care Refresh on the Mavic Pro. Is it that reliable? I'm kind of nervous. Please help me. What to do on the crashed drone to fix it without costing too much money. I can't afford that much since I'm still a student. Please help. [emoji852]20190817_154753.jpeg20190817_154800.jpeg

Three things:

1) Send in the drone to repair. If you are based in the US, use the searchfunction of the forum, there is a good company supporting the forum, from what I have heard about them, they do a good, fast and not overchraged repair.

2) If you don't know or are not sure about the cause of the crash, pull the flightlog from your phone and publish it here, there are experts that probably will be able to shine some light in the darkness

3) Get a coffee and some cookies and wait for the responses.

Sir, thank you. I kno
Three things:

1) Send in the drone to repair. If you are based in the US, use the searchfunction of the forum, there is a good company supporting the forum, from what I have heard about them, they do a good, fast and not overchraged repair.

2) If you don't know or are not sure about the cause of the crash, pull the flightlog from your phone and publish it here, there are experts that probably will be able to shine some light in the darkness

3) Get a coffee and some cookies and wait for the responses.
Sir, what if I'm not US based. I'm from the Philippines. What do I do? [emoji26]

Also, the crash happened just now in a tree. (picture shown below) It landed on the roof of the house. 20190817_161458.jpeg

If you paid for Care Refresh now is the time to use it. I have heard good things about the program. Sorry for your experience and hope it goes well.
Love the Photo, would like to see more of the landscape.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason