DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crazy flight

Cherman

Reactions
Need some help with my mavic pro platinum. While flying last week I experienced what I thought may have been a bird strike. The camera went crazy, up, down, left, right shook crazy. I really thought it was falling from the sky. I let go of the sticks during this, after about 4-5 seconds it stabilized. I started to return home and it did it again. Same results. I flew yesterday no problems. Has anybody experienced this? What the fix? Gimble problems? I have zero problems since I purchased it in may of 2018. 50 hours and about 900 miles. I fly almost everyday. And help is appreciated.

Gimbal Freaking Out Mid Flight....known issue, specially when you're on 4K settings and max vid file is reached this sometimes happened. There's a lot of theory about this issue but seems like this is the 1 most likely the culprit per many users that experienced it.

Yep, happened to me with my MPP once. As far as I know, no real danger. It's definitely a scary feeling when something goes wrong and you don't know what.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis