DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky adaptor…

plingboot

Reactions
Just tried to attach my Spark/Mavic Crystal Sky adaptor the the Air's remote.

It's not happening… I'm really bloody miffed as there's no sign of one on the DJI site yet.

I can see why they changed the design - it's to accommodate the thumbsticks when the remote is folded up - but it's annoying non-the-less.

People have suggested a dremmel, but I'm definitely NOT hacking this up straight out of the box.

Would be nice if DJI were to offer a trade in for the Mavic Air version, given my existing mount is about 10 minutes old (so-to-speak).

Reactions: Auspete
Last edited:
Reactions: ksmusa and MavicMo
Yeah, I'm a little pissed about that too. Besides the fact that even if it could, it doesn't work with the Air yet due to no DJI Go app update.

Reactions: avanti1963
I've sent DJI two emails thus far asking whether or not they plan on releasing an update for the crystalsky making it compatible with the mavic air. Both responses from DJI have been vague at best. Have you heard anything??

Yeah, I'm a little pissed about that too. Besides the fact that even if it could, it doesn't work with the Air yet due to no DJI Go app update.[/Q

If you could get your hands on a pair of Mavic Pro legs and swap it out...it would be a perfect fit and you can use the DJI mount...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki