DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CSVView Mavic Mini Temperatures

JohnBin63

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I'm a fairly new flyer and I'm trying to figure out if CSVViewer or some other utility will supply me with board temperatures after a flight.
The reason I'm asking is I'm currently flying a Mini, which has vents on the bottom of the aircraft, and I want to make sure that any accessory that I add IE. a bottom mounted strobe, will not cause the drone to overheat. I was figuring I could pull some temperature readings before mounting an accessory and then check again after a test flight with an accessory to be able to ensure that I'm not blocking the vents too much.
Moderator, feel free to redirect this post if it's not the correct forum.

Thanks,
John

Use a temperature sensing hand held device and point it at the area you want to check.
Thanks. I was hoping that the temperature would be recorded somewhere in the flight log data, considering the aircraft can give an over temp warning, and that I could pull it from there.

I'd mount the strobe on the battery door in a vertical position, better than blocking the vents

Reactions: JohnBin63
I use I laser Temp, to check motors, heat sink. Before and after flight especially on super hot days. I own a MP, don't want it to over heat.

Reactions: JohnBin63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78