DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Custom Joystick Settings

ManfredH

Reactions
Got my Mavic mini 3 Pro 3 days ago and I wonder why it's not possible to change the joystick functions to the settinsg I used to have on my Mavic Pro. In Custom Mode one can move functions whereever you want, but it's not possible to switch the setting within one function. From scale helicopters I am used to ascend when pulling and to descend by pushing the (left) joystick. I managed to get this setting, but that changed the horizontal rotation (left with joystick right and vice versa) and there is no way to switch this function. Any ideas?

@ManfredH ,because of the way a drone flies ,it is not possible to make it climb by pulling back on the control stick ,it uses fixed pitch props ,unlike a helis variable pitch ones

@ManfredH ,because of the way a drone flies ,it is not possible to make it climb by pulling back on the control stick ,it uses fixed pitch props ,unlike a helis variable pitch ones
I *know* that drones don't have pitch (I own a Mavic Pro since more than 4 years)!! I just want to *configure* the sticks heli-like. At least, this is possible with the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum (as I already mentioned)! And I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be also possible with the Mavic mini 3 :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom