DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DBS MODS MAVIC BATTERY MOD AND ANTENNA MOD!

wow I wonder if DJI will develop a larger battery to extend the flight time for the Mavic ??? the future looks bright :)

You guys must be new to the hobby? Sorry for assuming.

DBS is the king of distance. From a Parrot Drone to the Mavic he usually does this.

He put two little tiny batteries on this Mavic and I will tell you it can go much further. These usually run out of battery before they run out of signal.

I like have one for distance and one for regular flying. Remotes I mean

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Since the Mavic will be my first Drone, when I get it, I should be so lucky to be as good as flyers as most of you experienced seem to be.. For me to try long distance stuff is a long ways down the road. (Pun intended)

Long distance flying takes some getting used to as you have to put complete trust in the remote, aircraft, and software working in harmony reliably. If not, it will usually just trigger the aircraft's RTH feature. Once you become comfortable setting up waypoint missions and running them you'll feel more confident about sending your aircraft out beyond LOS.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Was obstacle avoidance turned on? With an avg of 30mph it would suggest it's not...but my mavics goes 30mph with obstacle avoidance on even though it says it's only supposed to go 22mph. Trying to figure out if it actually is going 30 or if the readout is just wrong.

Reactions: IcySparks
Was obstacle avoidance turned on? With an avg of 30mph it would suggest it's not...but my mavics goes 30mph with obstacle avoidance on even though it says it's only supposed to go 22mph. Trying to figure out if it actually is going 30 or if the readout is just wrong.
Just clock it with a car, no problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan