DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Death Lies This Way" Birnbeck Pier, Filmed on a DJI Mavic Pro

Once again Jon, your u have done excellent work. Your shot composition is superb and you have a knack for lighting. I loved the 'Death Lies this way' sign almost Easter egg in one of the fly over shots.

My one comment echoes what I said for your previous film, the mix of speeds in your shots is jarring. This time the lost shot was at such a faster speed than the rest that it kind of broke the tone for me. All in all though, terrific. I look forward to more and to seeing if I can live up to this with my own!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Where is the sign?

Once again Jon, your u have done excellent work. Your shot composition is superb and you have a knack for lighting. I loved the 'Death Lies this way' sign almost Easter egg in one of the fly over shots.

My one comment echoes what I said for your previous film, the mix of speeds in your shots is jarring. This time the lost shot was at such a faster speed than the rest that it kind of broke the tone for me. All in all though, terrific. I look forward to more and to seeing if I can live up to this with my own!

Many thanks TriDoc, All points noted and I look forward to seeing your work soon :)

Very nice footage. Looks amazing. The only suggestion I would make is to break up the types of shots more. I noticed when you used several top down shots they were back to back. I would have broken it up with a lower orbit shot, or a side slide shot...just something to break the same type of shot back to back. But overall, great video!

Reactions: Jon Avery
Very nice footage. Looks amazing. The only suggestion I would make is to break up the types of shots more. I noticed when you used several top down shots they were back to back. I would have broken it up with a lower orbit shot, or a side slide shot...just something to break the same type of shot back to back. But overall, great video!
Thanks for the comments Spiderpig. I'll certainly look into this for the next time. Appreciate your input. :)

Hello mate .first of all brilliant footage and when I get mine I aspire to half as good as you are .
If it was mine I think my opening shot would be looking down at the wood deck then gone cinematic as you move forward and down the structure..
Love it mate love .
Kind regards
Terry

Reactions: Jon Avery
Really kind of you Terry and thank you for the comments. I will definitely take them on board :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky