DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did you get Care Refresh for your Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom?

Did you get Care Refresh for your Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom?

• Total voters
I'm not an insurance expert, but my understanding is that if you try to use your regular auto insurance, renter's insurance, homeowners, etc, you may have issues with "replacement cost", depreciated value, etc. The State Farm personal articles policy or whatever it's called is preferred specifically because it's a stated value policy. If I elect $1500 in coverage, they give me $1500, not whatever the adjusters think it's worth when it goes AWOL in a year or so.

That's correct, I spoke to my insurance agent and was informed (and have it in my policy) that they will refund me the cost that was on my receipt.

Do you know if I can still purchase DJI Select and get 50% off DJI Care Refresh if I have already purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI? I have received the Mavic and I'm still within the 48 hour grace period for purchasing DJI Care Refresh. I am now considering purchasing Care Refresh, especially if I can get 50% off.

Thanks for any help!

Do you know if I can still purchase DJI Select and get 50% off DJI Care Refresh if I have already purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI? I have received the Mavic and I'm still within the 48 hour grace period for purchasing DJI Care Refresh. I am now considering purchasing Care Refresh, especially if I can get 50% off.

Thanks for any help!
You cannot, i just did this. sucks the select e-mail came after I purchased my mavic. Anyways, I have a 50% coupon code for dji care refresh if you buy drone at same time. Willing to sell for $25 firm.

Reactions: cpokrywka

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki