DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dimensions for MavMount 4.0 for MA2

PITTMAV69

Reactions
Hello all. I'm trying to find the exact dimensions for the MavMount 4.0 that was redesigned to fit the antenna/screen holder extension for MA2. I'm customizing a die cut foam insert for an Apache 4800 hard case to hold my rig. I just ordered my MavMount today and their website doesn't appear to have the exact specs for the dimensions of the mounting plate; height of the ball mount or the Universal (120 - 233mm) mount. Does anyone who has one; know the measurements so I can finish the insert before it arrives? Please and thank you in advance.

Hello all. I'm trying to find the exact dimensions for the MavMount 4.0 that was redesigned to fit the antenna/screen holder extension for MA2. I'm customizing a die cut foam insert for an Apache 4800 hard case to hold my rig. I just ordered my MavMount today and their website doesn't appear to have the exact specs for the dimensions of the mounting plate; height of the ball mount or the Universal (120 - 233mm) mount. Does anyone who has one; know the measurements so I can finish the insert before it arrives? Please and thank you in advance.
I would contact MavMount directly. Sole proprietorship that is very responsive to phone calls and email, from my experience with them.

Reactions: Aerial West
I would contact MavMount directly. Sole proprietorship that is very responsive to phone calls and email, from my experience with them.
Good Idea. I'll try reaching out to them today. Thanks

May be this will help you.
23E24360-FB77-443B-94C3-01F20966572C.jpeg
22AC5E23-540D-4DF6-AAC2-9E1EA2F99401.jpeg
A2B74DEC-8FD8-4C93-BA2E-AC36AB3A5D88.jpeg

Reactions: zeusfl and MA2 317
It does. Thank you very much. I guessed pretty close based on the pictures on their website. I used a tape measure on my controller based on that but it's a big help to have the info verified.
the outer dimensions didnt change... just the interior was adapted to hgold the array securely and allow for the part to be locked in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J