DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnected?

Newlands

Reactions
Hi,
My Mavic Pro RC has a hard time connecting with my Android devices. It seems random when I plug it in whether Android will offer to connect it to the app, and then whether the app (DJI 4+ and Litchi) will show "connected". Is this usual? I wonder if I have a bum controller...?

If you are using the cables that are supplied with your Mavic I’d suggest that you buy a proper usb ‘a’ to whatever you need to connect to your phone and use the connection found on the bottom of the controller. The supplied cables seem to be the cause of many problems, disconnections and maybe even damage to phones.

Hi,
My Mavic Pro RC has a hard time connecting with my Android devices. It seems random when I plug it in whether Android will offer to connect it to the app, and then whether the app (DJI 4+ and Litchi) will show "connected". Is this usual? I wonder if I have a bum controller...?

I used to have a ton of problems with mine as well. I find it works best (for me) when I plug the device in first, then into the side of the RC. When it asks if I want to exchange data (or whatever) or charge only, I select charge only. I haven’t had a single issue since.

With Android devices, I found it's best to find the steps that work for your specific Android device and then always follow the same steps each time you fly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertexshope11