DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discover Edmonton in 3 Min. - 4K Sights/Attractions (ALL Mavic aerial/ground footage)

Pillowmage

Reactions

Hi all! Here’s a fairly quick Edmonton sights/attractions travel-type video in 4K, shot purely by drone. It seems that not all clip transitions got exported and some are broken. Either way, do check it out!

This little solo project of mine has been a LOT of work and more challenging than my 71 cinematic drone moves tutorial! Everything in the project was very time-consuming. Drone videography is also just a hobby I picked up these past few months and being pretty amateur added to the time

Edmonton is Canada’s Festival City, but I can’t fly my drone near crowds to capture the hundred or so festivals each year. I couldn’t wait for the big ones that are coming soon, plus I work a lot of weekends when these events are usually held. I look silly enough holding my drone out and shooting on the ground haha. There are also tons more things to do and see in the city, especially the bike trails, food, and winter activities.

I've only started with drones and videography early March this year, so any advice would be gladly taken! Thank you for watching!

Last edited:

Hi all! Here’s a fairly quick Edmonton sights/attractions travel-type video in 4K, shot purely by drone. It seems that not all clip transitions got exported and some are broken. Either way, do check it out!

This little solo project of mine has been a LOT of work and more challenging than my 71 cinematic drone moves tutorial! Everything in the project was very time-consuming. Drone videography is also just a hobby I picked up these past few months and being pretty amateur added to the time

Edmonton is Canada’s Festival City, but I can’t fly my drone near crowds to capture the hundred or so festivals each year. I couldn’t wait for the big ones that are coming soon, plus I work a lot of weekends when these events are usually held. I look silly enough holding my drone out and shooting on the ground haha. There are also tons more things to do and see in the city, especially the bike trails, food, and winter activities.

I've only started with drones and videography early March this year, so any advice would be gladly taken! Thank you for watching!
Looks nice. [emoji106]

Reactions: Pillowmage
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna