DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Display and video question

Gt350h

Reactions
DI sold my Mavic pro and received my Air 2 on Tuesday. After a couple of flights I’m really happy with it. So far there’s only two things I miss from my Pro. Maybe they can be enabled and I just can’t find the setting. I’m hoping someone here can help me find it.

1: I liked the moving battery bar at the top that showed the flight time with the Pro. The Air2 only has a stationary battery % brick at the top. Is this a setting somewhere that I can enable to get the moving bar back?

2: My Pro had a setting for panning the camera up and down where it would soft roll in. I don’t know how to explain it better than that. It wouldn’t be jerky when I moved the roller to move it up and down. I could still change the speed but the initial movement was smooth. It made video way nicer and was one less control I had to finesse to have it not be jerky. I was hoping to have this setting on the Air2 as well but I cannot find it.

I appreciate the help. Thank you

DI sold my Mavic pro and received my Air 2 on Tuesday. After a couple of flights I’m really happy with it. So far there’s only two things I miss from my Pro. Maybe they can be enabled and I just can’t find the setting. I’m hoping someone here can help me find it.

1: I liked the moving battery bar at the top that showed the flight time with the Pro. The Air2 only has a stationary battery % brick at the top. Is this a setting somewhere that I can enable to get the moving bar back?

2: My Pro had a setting for panning the camera up and down where it would soft roll in. I don’t know how to explain it better than that. It wouldn’t be jerky when I moved the roller to move it up and down. I could still change the speed but the initial movement was smooth. It made video way nicer and was one less control I had to finesse to have it not be jerky. I was hoping to have this setting on the Air2 as well but I cannot find it.

I appreciate the help. Thank you

At the moment, the required DJI Fly app doesn't have settings for either of your requests above. Hopefully an update will add more features soon.

I've noticed, like others, that the gimbal speed is dependent on how hard you turn it. It is possible to get a smooth drop, but difficult.

I agree, hopefully an update will fix this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc