DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI assistant 2 won't recognize my mavic

hilbish

Reactions
Am following instructions from DroneZone to re-calibrate the forward sensors. But DJI assistant 2 (v1.1.7) won't recognize my mavic. It is stuck on Inspiron and won't change. Am using DJI Go 4.1.0 (afraid to update because of all the problems getting my android systems to work on the phone and tablet. this version works).

How do I make assistant work?
jfh

I have tried 3 cables in my 3 usb ports. One cable works best for transferring media and still the assistant does not work right. Am using Windows 8.1 if that makes any difference. Does the controller need to be involved in any way? The instructions don't mention it.
jfh

Reactions: ddean0419
Controller doesn't need to be involved
Google assistant 2 1.1.2
See if it works, newer version they changed some thing, perhaps its causing issues on older windows

I tried my older version (1.1.0-2) first before the newer version. Same problem--can't get past inspiron.

maybe a dumb question, but is the mavic turned on?

was there ever a fix for this? I am having the same problem now on a mac. I dont see any answer on the thread.

I have the same problem, I just changed the PC and it works

try uninstalling DJI assistant 2 and reinstall i had to do it 2 weeks ago

I replaced the cable and it worked, I was using the genuine DJI Cable. I don't know if that made a difference or if it was co-incidence

Reactions: NestleQuik
there is a new version of assistant 2 V1.2.0 , you have to upgrade/download, that is a good starting point you can get it off of the dji.com mavic page, then try your process again

Mavic Pro– Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads
It was the latest version, Fresh install yseterday, swapping the cable made a difference but I am not sure if that was a fix or a co-incidence

Reactions: NestleQuik
Make sure you log in or it will not link, when I switch between my two mavic I have to log out and back in to get them to connect

I have the same problem, I just changed the PC and it works

You may disable or rejected the driver when it first initiated without you noticing it. Check device manager. Could be user profile issue on PC. Uninstall and reinstall as a different user.

I still cannot connect to my MP using assistant 2.
All I get is the Inspire screen:mad:
what EXACTLY is the correct sequence for turning stuff on?
Does the usb cable from the pc plug into the controller or the MP itself?
Thanks

I had the same problem a while back. Tried a number of things...uninstalling/re-installing DJI assistant, using a different cable, different sequences of plugging in/starting Mavic/starting Assistant... everything I could think of, or could find suggested online.

The only thing that worked for me was switching to a different PC.

Most cheap android type charge cords are just that they do not have wires in them for data transfer.
I start the software, plug in the Mavic, then turn the Mavic on. It connects within a minute

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78