DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI ban in effect now?

FORCED LABOR !!?!!?????!
Do they not pay the Machines over in China the same wages as other countries? Perhaps China makes the Drone machine work overtime and does not report it? or Perhaps the Chinese Manufacturers force their machines to work without being Dusted They selfishly stand there and let the poor machine gather dust as it spits out Drones, with no hope of ever being cleaned without U.S. Government intervention. I can count on one hand the number of humans that have touched your new Drone before you unbox it.

See the abuse for yourself:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Those poor machines are so overworked. Now I understand the U.S. Government's point.

• Haha
Reactions: Rchawks

Another good video from a drone factory....not in the US. I understand this videos are scripted and controlled but the manufacturing process at this stage is well beyond forced labor. Can't speak for the raw materials and what goes on before and after. Wish we had more of this in America:

Real photo, courtesy Stefanik's staff member:

View attachment 178436

Seriously, or is this a joke? Stefanik has some issues, but she's not this stupid. Obvious fake. Look at the "dji" on the guard sleeve, and in red on the walls at back.

Real photo probably.(along with some after the fact additions)

Remove all the pshopped drone boxes and phony dji lettering, and yeah, real photo – of an ordinary vanilla Chinese jail cafeteria.

I thought it was obvious that it was a joke. A whopping 5 minutes worth of PS work.

Well yeah, it was pretty obvious.

What wasn't obvious was that you knew it was fake. Smileys go a long way 😉

Real photo, courtesy Stefanik's staff member:

View attachment 178436
Cmon!! Anyone in the Know will tell you this room is only for employees caught listening to any music that degrades the function of the workforce or those who would disseminate ideas that create disharmony amongst the people. Amazon does the same thing.

I wish an American company could come out with some competition for dji
Precisely because the US is not on par with China when it comes to drones is the reason why the US government is so jealous and afraid China might take this as yet another opportunity to threaten American dominance worldwide. So they will ban everything that is important having a Chinese origin. They won't ever admit that their greatest adversary has an item that is extremely popular among Americans.

Reactions: Cafguy
@Cafguy ....that does come up when this discussion resurrects itself......but why not?....I don't know the answer, but can anyone hazard a guess as to how much it costs to produce a dji drone in china?...I may be wrong, but I don't think it costs more than 2 hundred including a controller and the batteries.....How much could it possibly cost to build here?....they do have cheap labor, but it sounds like most of the work on these is being done by machines ...I am not stating the cost as fact, just throwing out there, the alternate possibilities ....and wishing it could happen.

China is also a country that is perfectly placed on the world map to be able to cheaply import the materials necessary to produce Electronic products. Trying to import some of that stuff to America would cost quite a bit.

All you need to do is look at the Anzu Robotics and that will give you an idea of what we are dealing with.

There seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes with China and the US. They are in a technology war right now. They are also using a ton of assets to spy on each other. It seems that China is also supplying Russia with drone parts to fight the war against Ukraine.

Here are a couple articles about the US and China spying on each other...

We are just stuck in the middle of it. Seems the US is not only looking at DJI drones for spying, but SeaPort Cranes.

Precisely because the US is not on par with China when it comes to drones is the reason why the US government is so jealous and afraid China might take this as yet another opportunity to threaten American dominance worldwide. So they will ban everything that is important having a Chinese origin. They won't ever admit that their greatest adversary has an item that is extremely popular among Americans.
The US government isn't jealous, the US companies are and they have tried to enlist representatives in Congress to knock down their opponent. It would be better if they tried to get some kind of funding to help them to better create quality products. After all, the current admin is pushing make it in the USA. The current tack just hurts DJI product owners. But that's not what this DHL glitch is about, says the guy (me) with a 3S supposedly on the way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grizzfu