DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh. Is it for you???

Yes, DJI Refresh does cover water damage. I researched this when I purchased the plan as I live on a lake. Of course, I have to find it which would be a battle.

There are 3D printed baskets with hooks that attach at the back of it, didn't really see the point in asking those, but they might carry folded bubble wrap, that MIGHT prevent the drone from sinking... deep :)

I've considered some options, we live on a stumpy section of the lake. I'll have to look into 3D printed baskets, whatever they are.lol

Having a Mavic just replaced under Care Refresh, I am a bit biased for this "insurance".. The $100 plus $79 deductible to cover a $1000 drone was more than well worth it! I accidentally dropped too low and hit the top of trees and down it tumbled. Broke an arm as well as completely severing the camera. The only negative is that it took DJI 2 months to get me a replacement

Oh, awesome. Might be worth it for me then.
I bought the Refresh package as I'm a newbie to drone flying. Had two crashes within the first four weeks - first one caused cosmetic damage whilst second destroyed the camera and gimbal (both crashes were operator error - final one caused when I accidentally flicked it into Sport mode and flew it into a shipping container at high(ish) speed as I couldn't stop it in time). Refresh replaced it with a brand new unit, though it took about three weeks turnaround time which was frustrating. Needless to say I am much more careful now, but good to know that I have the cover in case I have another crash not covered by warranty.

If the dji didn't take 6 weeks to get processed, I would do the refresh but that is a long time to be without my drone for just a coverage for 12 months. The mavic pro drone is 759 from DJI with no remote or battery. Worst case, I can just buy a new drone If something happens. So not for me.

Reactions: Rbruz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82