DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh

Astro

Reactions
Hi guys,
I'm new to DJI products having just purchased an Air. Can someone please explain the advantages of this offer? Is the difference between this and normal warranty that 'Refresh' will send you a new one in exchange for the old (damaged) one, where the normal warranty they repair the old one? I need a quick response for my 48 hour window to sign up technically expires in about 10 hours. Also, I should tell you I'm in Australia, so if needing to send to dpi to the USA is a bit of shipping involved. Thanks

Plenty of new owners sign up and ask the same question. You could’ve done a search on this forum to find the answer you are looking for.
Anyway, I would recommend getting it. Normal warranty covers defects. Care Refresh covers in the event you crashed your drone. But you need to have the drone. If you lost your drone in the water and can’t retrieve it, Care Refresh is useless. Read up about dji Care Refresh on their website. As for shipping, it’ll be covered by DJI and sent to Melbourne.

Is the difference between this and normal warranty that 'Refresh' will send you a new one in exchange for the old (damaged) one, where the normal warranty they repair the old one?
DJI normally sends a refurbished drone in return for any drone sent in to be repaired under the DJI warranty or DJI Care Refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive