DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI discount

Huckleberry

Reactions
I see that DJI has a student discount for those with a .edu email address but does anyone know if they offer a military discount for service members? I've emailed the CS but have not received a response.

Thanks

DJI has never offered discounts for service members.

Has anyone ever used the education discount. Fortunately for me I have been taking some college classes (stupid me waited 20 years after high school before I decided to edumacate maself) so I can take advantage of the discount, but I would like to purchase the care refresh and don't see how to do that using this discount.

Anyone have any suggestions?

The educational discount can only be used for the products listed here.

Correct. I've gone through all of the registration process and have received my coupons for the discount. When you click on the item though, it only allows you to complete the transaction with that single item in your cart, doesn't allow you to put any other items in your cart. I am not trying to get the discount on any other items, but I would like to pay for the care refresh (full price) however it doesn't give me an option to purchase care refresh. Can care refresh be purchased separately from the craft or do they need to be purchased at the same time?

The list on the page that you provided though is a bit deceiving. Once you register for and receive the discounts, it takes you to another page with all of the listed discount prices and there are probably 300 items on that page that the discount applies to. Pretty much everything that DJI offers can have the discount applied to it.

Can care refresh be purchased separately from the craft or do they need to be purchased at the same time?
Yes, you can purchase it in a separate transaction.

Awesome. Thanks msinger.

ETA

Sharing this info in case it helps anyone else.

DJI customer support said that the care refresh can be purchased separately as long as it is within 48 hours of the craft being activated.

Last edited:
There is an ongoing Summer Sale going on currently. But, I repeat myself.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78