DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Drone Service - Hillside, NJ

Rinzler

Reactions
I was recently directed to this company based out of Hillside, NJ that is also on this site for a new drone. They contacted me and stated they would sell me just a Mavic Mini for $250. They wrote me up a ticket and advised to pay through PayPal. Well I sent the money on like April 22nd and that’s the last time I’ve heard from them. Anybody have any similar issues? I’ve emailed them, messaged them on here with no response. They were pretty quick to email back before the payment. I plan on calling them tomorrow or Monday to see if they answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDS
Were you ever able to make contact with these people? Only asking because I live in the Bronx and would like to know of other authorized sellers/service providers in the general area.

Were you ever able to make contact with these people? Only asking because I live in the Bronx and would like to know of other authorized sellers/service providers in the general area.

not as of yet. Going to call tomorrow since they’re closed on weekends.

They've been about here on the forum past day or two, just tag 'em and see if they show up . . . @djidroneservice
Hope they get you sorted soon.

Assuming if they'd sent it there would be tracking sent to you.
Not sure if US is the same as here, but all delivery couriers / postal service are REALLY slow at the moment.
More people are shopping online with CV restrictions, so they are backlogged a lot.

They've been about here on the forum past day or two, just tag 'em and see if they show up . . . @djidroneservice
Hope they get you sorted soon.

Assuming if they'd sent it there would be tracking sent to you.
Not sure if US is the same as here, but all delivery couriers / postal service are REALLY slow at the moment.
More people are shopping online with CV restrictions, so they are backlogged a lot.
I hope so. I messaged them on here, emailed them, and now called over the last 2 weeks. The link with the ticket number and what not from them still says nothing about it being shipped. I would assume they’d tell me so I know to look out for it.

Yes. Paid them pretty much immediately and that’s the last I heard lol. That’s why I came back to see if they’re a legit company and if anybody else has had issues. Obviously not trying to bad mouth the company but if a customer pays for something, you probably shouldn’t stop answering them.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Yes. Paid them pretty much immediately and that’s the last I heard lol. That’s why I came back to see if they’re a legit company and if anybody else has had issues. Obviously not trying to bad mouth the company but if a customer pays for something, you probably shouldn’t stop answering them.
If i were you i would start a Paypal dispute right away. Should the other party not respond you will receive a full refund.

Reactions: dawgpilot
If i were you i would start a Paypal dispute right away. Should the other party not respond you will receive a full refund.

Might be an idea, though it's a shame a forum sponsor doesn't respond here faster . . . hey, they might have some major issues at this time too (lots of life and death matters about), but I know the customer should be a priority.

I've got a small package going to NZ for a fellow forum member, sent 24th April, today's the 5th, supposed to be 7 - 10 working days, which we are just into now.
Tracking shows it lodged at my local post office, that's it . . . but I expect all the post service locations / depots are just too busy to scan everything, so hoping in reality it's now close to NZ and should get scanned there when it enters the country.

Might be an idea, though it's a shame a forum sponsor doesn't respond here faster . . . hey, they might have some major issues at this time too (lots of life and death matters about), but I know the customer should be a priority.

I've got a small package going to NZ for a fellow forum member, sent 24th April, today's the 5th, supposed to be 7 - 10 working days, which we are just into now.
Tracking shows it lodged at my local post office, that's it . . . but I expect all the post service locations / depots are just too busy to scan everything, so hoping in reality it's now close to NZ and should get scanned there when it enters the country.

yea no I understand problems happen which I would have no issue with, but you gotta reply at least.

just spoke with them and they are shipping the drone out today or tomorrow. Stated there was an issue with inventory and apologized. Stated it would be shipped out ASAP. They seemed very nice and helpful on the phone once I was able to speak with them.

Mavic Mini Black is @ one of my techs home and wont make it back to my facility till after Covid....Shipping a white one today instead and including the battery as well

Sry but been quit crazy here

A new std body / battery, great option.

Can understand how some niz are flat out !
People stuck at home would love a drone to play with / learn while isolated.

It's like here, people stuck home are doing masses of online shopping, and masses of home reno work, the Bunnings (hardware) stroes here must be having the best sales figures ever !!
(Ha ha, I'm totally doing the laundry at the moment !!)

A new std body / battery, great option.

Can understand how some niz are flat out !
People stuck at home would love a drone to play with / learn while isolated.

It's like here, people stuck home are doing masses of online shopping, and masses of home reno work, the Bunnings (hardware) stroes here must be having the best sales figures ever !!
(Ha ha, I'm totally doing the laundry at the moment !!)

I wish I was stuck home lol. Fortunately my job does not close

just spoke with them and they are shipping the drone out today or tomorrow. Stated there was an issue with inventory and apologized. Stated it would be shipped out ASAP. They seemed very nice and helpful on the phone once I was able to speak with them.
Success!! Glad this all worked out for you! ??

Reactions: Rinzler
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11