DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJi Flight Simulator

VouilEz

Reactions
How accurate is this app, when you are plugged in?

Does it simulate exactly how your drone is setup, stock and non stock setups, within reason.
Is it Fun?
Lastly, does anyone, who already plays a lot of video games, find the idea of playing one about flying your
drone a bit much?

It works great on my new computer with a GTX1080 video card - you don't get the options to change video settings etc - you can pick a variety of drones in varied environments - its a great training tool - some people get it and some don't !!!! I use the keyboard to change the viewing settings of the drone (ie. whether its from the ground or from the mobile device). I also use the keyboard to change the mode from ATTI to GPS to SPORT. You see very quickly who can pick it up fast !! I just use the MP controller to fly the QUAD. Here is a video I did for to re-enact Ken Heron's accidental fly into the bldg.

Here is the video where Ken actually flies into the bldg:

Start around the 34:30 minute mark

Last edited:
I have an i5 processor, GTX 560Ti gpu & 6 gig ram but it simply didn't work, will re install some day
Mine is brand new Dell Alienware i5-9600 - GTX1080 - 16 GB Ram - my hard drive is right on the motherboard - no cables for OS and it plays flawlessly - the simulator even worked on my old computer but was slightly laggy - that was 10 years old !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr